Monday, August 25, 2008

pictures taken



we had his pictures taken and here is one of him wide awake. Course his hands are in his face like always :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww love it! I like how you put his picture in your main picture on the top, its super cute! He is such a cutie!

Maren said...

so cute! i got your birth announcement in the mail last week and it is so cute. how is mommy life? everything you dreamed of and more? : )

Kami Milliron said...

Wow, look at his big blue eyes ! Where does he get the blue eyes from ?

How was Brea's Wedding, she looked gorgeous ! Tell her I am sorry I didn't make it to her Bridal Shower, I hope she got everything she needed.

Lyle and Jaime said...

Jax is so cute! He has such big eyes! I love the pictures. I can't believe Brea is married! Good for her! You look good by the way. How are you feeling? I can't believe heis blessed already. We aren't even doing it til October. My family is hoping to be able to come then so, we are going to wait and hope they make it. Do you just love being a mom?

Natalie said...

He is so adorable!! Bright eyes! Can't wait to see him in person!

I finally got to see your mom and dad @ beautiful Brea's Open house reception. Amber and Tait had a great time hanging out. I can't believe that we haven't seen your dad in nearly 10 years!! Crazy! We really need to come visit and go fly fishing!

Jalaine Lassek said...

Love the pictures! He's still so tiny and precious!

Brittany said...

hey! what a darling lil thing! are you getting any sleep?? i just wanted to say hello and congrats! later...

Daniel, Brea and Addie said...

i dont think i do.