Wednesday, September 3, 2008

pictures pictures pictures :)

So Jaxon is starting to smile at us, and not just gas. Its not easy to catch the full smile but I usually catch the end of it. Plus he likes to stare at the camera when he sees it.

He has his little sweat suit on because it was a little chilly here on Labor day. I think it was in the 50's during the day. Not a warm situation for little Jax. Plus we went up the canyon for a picnic and so I wanted him to be warm.

Here is Mamma and Jaxon. He is just too cute :)

A family portrait :) And we didnt know Jaxon was even sporting a smile. Gotta love it!

Labor day up the canyon. It was a nice/chilly day.

9 comments:

Lynsey said...

He's perfect!! What a happy baby:) Enjoy evey minute, they don't stay little for very long!!

Kami Milliron said...

What a handsome, happy little Boy ! He is getting so big and I love when they start smiling. Just wait until he laughs, that will melt your heart !

I am VERY jealous it is chilly there, we are still in the upper 100's !

Anonymous said...

He is getting so Big! He is so adorable!

Southworths said...

So cute I miss you and I am glad you are a blogger I love pictures.

Jalaine Lassek said...

wow, he's growing up! Even from when we just saw you a couple weeks ago. He's so cute though!!! Oh and I can't remember how we put the updated times on our blogs LOL Leslie did hers and then she helped me with mine, if I find it I'll let you know :)

Jalaine Lassek said...

Okay I just looked and I think you go into customize, then get a gadget, I believe it the first choice-a blog list or configure a blog list. Then when it comes up you need to check the boxes of stuff you want I think the last box to check is the one that says list date updated or something like that. Try it and see if that works!

Lyle and Jaime said...

isn't it so hard to catch their new beautiful smiles on camera? Are you just loving being a mama? He is so cute! I love those big eyes. He seems like a good baby. Are you able to get any sleep yet?

Kami Milliron said...

I thought I would leave a few quick memories on your Blog, since you left some on mine : ) The one that comes to mind is the Boy, who will remain nameless, that kissed your teeth instead of your lips ! Oh and of course, making fun of Tanner's ginormous cranium. And I loved when we went to your Grandma's Cabin and we were in the car with her and I was quoting that Matazel Casion commercial and she thought I said mad as hell and she told me to watch my language ! Hilarious !

ScottandTia said...

cute pictures!!! i love the family picture.