


We went up the canyon this past weekend for my sister Taitum's birthday. It was slightly cool up the canyon so we bundled up Jaxon. Too bad the clothes didn't fit. But still cute :) It was his first picnic. 
So we gave him a bath the other night and Jax decides to add his flare to the tub by crapping himself. Things I never thought I would do include scooping up my childs feces with my hands out of the tub. And scooping it out with a cup. But it was hilarious. Besides the fact that he was completely content the whole time. Should have tipped me off there :)
just a few extra pictures of mr Jax 
Here is our little burrito. We never bundle his arms. He likes to be free to move. Even when he was in the hospital, he liked to stretch alot.
Right after a smile. Just snapped it too late 
He is still adjusting to liking the bouncy chair. When he is old enough to enjoy it I am sure it will be different.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Taitum turned 9, bath time and all that
Posted by The Porters at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Douglas never pooped in the tub and he still hasn't. I am very surprised I have never had to deal with that one. But just wait until Jax is a funny little Toddler and thinks it is HILARIOUS to fart, especially when he is sitting on your lap or is in the tub. Yea, little Boys are gross sometimes : ) He looks SO cute in his little outfit. Don't worry, it will be too small on him soon. I can't tell who he looks like more, he seems to be a perfect combination.
so cute linds! he looks adorable all bundled up in his cute outfit. brynlee hasnt ever pooped in the tub either. i know my turn is coming sooner or later.
linds he is so cute and tiny!
Post a Comment