Wednesday, August 6, 2008

our busy little man



Jaxon is very active when he is awake. He has a little cold that he got from me. So he has been kinda fussy. We are just hoping its cause he has a cold. But he is still cute so we will keep him. He had his 2 week appt. on Thursday. He is up to 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 21 inches. Nobody told me I had to hold him during the PKU test. Luckily he is easily calmed down. It was more the squeezing of his foot that bothered him and not the poke. Either way, I think I would rather do the holding than the poking. Hats off to nurses!!

4 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

Okay he is the cutest little thing!!!

Kami Milliron said...

Oh my goodness, look at those big eyes ! Are they brown ? He is too precious. I love the little noises that babies make. I hope he feels better. It is always hard having a brand new Baby because no matter when they're born, there is always a chance they will catch something. Douglas was born in May and I remember him getting allergies pretty early on.

The PKU test is tough, I wanted to knock the Nurse out for squeezing Douglas's foot so hard. But I know it's what they have to do. I guess I was more upset with the Doctor who did his Circumcision - ouch ! I wouldn't want to be a Nurse or a Doctor who has to poke these little ones.

I am glad to hear everything is going well. How are you feeling ? Keep posting pictures because he is a CUTE little Guy : )

Tyra said...

Congrats on your baby, he is so cute and I love the name. Hope your feeling well and getting SOME sleep.

Mackenzie Sue said...

Holding your baby while they have the PKU test is hard. I hate holding Cate while she has her shots- its one of the saddest things, but I agree I'd rather do the holding than the poking. P.S. your baby is so adorable.