Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our 2 year anniversary






We had our two year anniversary yesterday June 2nd. Because I am unable to do too much we just went to see What Happens in Vegas, and then out to eat. It was fun and simple. But it was still good to get out and celebrate. I look forward to this next year, and becoming a mom. I know its not going to be easy, but so worth it :) By the way we have a name for our son finally :) It will be Jaxon Gregory Porter.

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Congrats on TWO YEARS ! How are you feeling ?

Maren said...

what a fun but simple celebration. happy anniversary. i cant believe it has been over 2 years since heather and i had your shower. cant say i have talked to heather since then either. i tried emailing her a few times but never got a response back. how is she? does she have a blog? cute cute name. i love the spelling of jaxon!

Anonymous said...

Cute name. I like the spelling as well. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Hang in there to you too!

Mackenzie Sue said...

How are you doing? I love the name! So exciting pretty soon jaxon will be here! you'll love being a mom

x said...

Love the name, Love you! You are going to be such a wonderful mom!

Amy said...

Love the name!! We considered that, but Curt & Chelsea already had claims on it for their future child. I am so excited to see pics of your baby! He's going to be so dang cute!!