Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I got tagged by Natalie! :)

The Rules:

* 1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
* 2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
* 3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names.Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

1-I decided I cant go a day without eating ice cream! Especially the mint chocolate
chip ice cream with that chocolate magic shell syrup stuff on top...mmmmm!!!

2-I enjoy scrap booking. Since I have recently been blessed with this new found time on my hands I have gotten alot done. I have made my sons scrap book, started our wedding album, and made my sister's guest book for her wedding :)

3-I'm afraid of fish. Hahaha! I wont jump into a lake willingly. I either have to be pushed or thrown in. Or the boat has to be sinking. I am just afraid they will come up and suck on my toes or something.

4-I am so grateful for the little things in life that make it so spectacular! Things like smiles, hugs, cute little looks from Brian, notes, etc. Its what makes the ride worth while :)

5-My primary class may drive both Brian and I crazy, but I just love it. They have such innocent answers to questions in the lesson. Even when they dont have anything to do with the lesson, they are so willing to participate. I wouldnt change it for the world.

6-I am not a big phone talker. I would rather talk in person or text message. I know I am lazy! Sometimes its just easier than holding the phone up to my ear lol. Hey we all know we are guilty of it!

7-I get tired of dealing with people from the past who just wont go away or have to
keep up with my life when they have their own. Who am I talking about? Oh you know
ex's from both me and my husband. How can you get them to just move on?

8-I am so scared to be a mom, but I have such great examples in my life of mothers. Of course I am excited also. Being a mother is such a big responsibility. Even though he is still baking in the oven, I already feel so much love for the little guy! But I know we have great families who will help us out through any hard times or questions we have :) Isnt family great!!

Now for 8 lucky others :) I tag...Kami, Brea, Maren, Nycole, Courtney, Monica, Lacey, and Jaime.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I like mint chocolate chip ice cream too!
Great Facts!
Afraid of fish!?
lol ;P
oh, did I tell you Sandi is Pregnant? She just found out~ Check out her blog through mine; it's under ben/sandi
~Luvs