Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower on Tuesday the 17th of June. It was so much fun to see everyone. I had my sister Taitum take all the pictures so only some turned out. But its all good. Thanks to all who came! I got like 4 bath tubs :) But other than that I got pretty much all I needed with some exceptions. I was able to go shopping to get the few last things we needed. Now we are set and just waiting for the little guy to arrive. As of now I am 35 weeks and still kickin. We are hoping within the next few weeks.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there mommy!

Courtney said...

How fun. Glad things are going good for you. I'm glad you've made it this far, thats really good.

Maren said...

how fun. arent showers so exciting. i loved getting all the free stuff! actually, i still have a pile of 're-gifts'. i dont know where some people find some of that crap! seriously, if i didnt register for it, i dont want it! thats my thoughts. : )

Jalaine Lassek said...

You're so close! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see the little "chick magnet" :)

Lyle and Jaime said...

Sounds like fun! don't you just hate the waiting? I'm so ready to just be done!!!!

Jalaine Lassek said...

I just got your message on my blog-hang in there, and no your not insane! Seriously you get to that point where it's like come on already. He'll be here before you know it know so enjoy the quiet while it lasts :)

Natalie said...

A picture of your mom? She let you do that? Hahaha!

I am glad that you had a good baby shower!! lots of love to you from us!! :)