
My friend Heather Thomas and her daughters came into town this past weekend. So I met her and Kirsten Mead at the mall. My little sister Taits wanted to come along. Which was nice to have her because she played with Heather's two year old daughter Annie. They were riding in this rocket and two boys jumped on the outside for a free ride. lol Why didnt I ever think of that when I was younger??
So I had my mom take a recent picture of me and all my glory. I sent it too my sister and she was like...are you sure there is just one baby in there. Haha...could I be any bigger!! But for all who are curious, we will probably for sure be having our little guy in roughly 2-3 weeks. There is tons of glucose in my urine. I have taken the diabetes test twice and its shown up negative both times. But they are treating me like I have gestational diabetes because of the high count of glucose. Doesn't really harm the baby, just makes him grow bigger. So if we were to let him go full term he may be 10 lbs. and a c-section would be necessary to #1 not hurt me and #2 not hurt him. I guess it just makes their heads and bodies too big. But who knows...the news changes every week. The point is soon he will be here :)
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Posted by The Porters at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Your little one will be here soon, that's so exciting !
I got really big when I was pregnant with Douglas too. I was pretty much all belly, butt and hips. It was fantastic !
We can't wait to see the little guy! :)
Sounds like you girls had fun! Aren't Heather's girls just so darn cute!!!!
I can't wait to see the cute little guy!
my due date is July 28th. They have changed the temple session so there isn't as much standing and sitting as there used to be. It is really nice!
I finally finished the 8 random things about myself...whew...and I got your baby shower invitation...I can't wait to see you!
Are you still going with "Jaxson"? That's a cute name. I heard about your surprise shower, wish I was there! talk to you soon
~ Natalie
Please tell me I haven't missed your shower!?! Was it today?? Put a post on my blog or send me an e-mail PLEASE... I have your gift but I have misplaced your invite. And I really want to come...
I'm so excited for you guys! It's coming so soon!! You sure don't want to have a 10 pounder... that's for sure!! Good luck!!
Oh my gosh, you're still pregnant ?!
Haha, just kidding : )
what a fun get together. i havent seen those girls in ages!
dang girl, your boobs look huge in this picture! im jealous. : )
Post a Comment