I have been horrible at updating this often. But as far as my pregnancy goes the Dr. believes we will have our little one in the next five weeks. Which puts me at 35 weeks as thought. Unfortunately I have bronchitis. But the Dr gave me some cough syrup and antibiotics. He also gave me steroids to help me breath better, and to help develop the baby's lungs faster. I am just happy to finally be getting some sleep at night, and breath of course. I just haven't been able to catch a break during this pregnancy lol. But it will all be worth it :) Tomorrow Brian is going to start arranging our room so our son will be able to be comfortable in our small room. It's exciting, but scary of course.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
thats very cute! i like it. then you can call him jax!
Glad everything will be ok and hopefully you will make it to 35weeks. Can't wait to see how cute he is!
I remember moving our room around! It is a little scary, but so fun. Good luck and hang in there!
Yea! I am so excited for you...I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy in a few weeks!
You are such a beautiful mommy to be ! I love the pics!
Miss you guys!
I tagged you!
Check my blog to know what to do.
Luvs
Post a Comment