Saturday, May 10, 2008







Bretts birthday is today! He is 16, and I cant believe it! But I had to get out of the house. So my mom, Taitum, Brett and one of his friends went bowling. I just sat and watched them bowl. Then we went to get some mexican food.

And yes this is a picture of how freaking huge I'm getting. As far as the pregnancy goes, everything was going fine. On Friday when I went in my blood pressure was back up and there were traces of the protein in my urine again. I go in on Monday again so we will see how that goes. This baby may be coming alot sooner than the 35 weeks. But as always I will keep you all informed :)

5 comments:

Lyle and Jaime said...

You look so cute! I'm glad you got to get out of the house! I can't believe he is 16! That is crazy!! I'm glad to hear the pregnancy is going better. I hope you feel okay!

Daniel, Brea and Addie said...

haha oh joy. he's 16. thats scary. i swear... he'll be the one to wreck the trooper cuz he doesnt pay attention when he drives. anywho... you look really cute! i love your belly!!!! love yah sis.

Maren said...

no way! he cant be 16 already. where have the last 10 year gone? sheesh.

Monica said...

you are so cute in that picture!! and i can see how happy you are...i'm so glad things are going well...when is your baby shower!! you better not forget me!!

love you

Lyle and Jaime said...

Okay, I kind of picked out the appliances. I had my eye on them but Lyle told me we just couldn't afford them....and he's right. But he surprised me with them instead. It was so fun to walk into my new house and the first thing I see are these brand new washer and dryers and then in the kitchen and the new fridge. It was so much fun!