Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our weekend and week


First of all we decided to just get Brian's car fixed instead of a new one. Unfortunately it costs us $2230.00 But that is better than debt from a new car. Anyways this past weekend my dad turned the big 50! He was just oh so thrilled. We just had our own little family party. I gave my dad a haircut for his birthday present.




Secondly, for Halloween we had competition at school. Our group dressed up our model as Mystic from X-men. We won best overall makeup.










And Last but not least...I carved a pumpkin for Halloween. Its a ghetto spider but we love it :)

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I think your pumpkin looks good. I have never been good at carving pumpkins. I think I have a " retarted pumpkin carving " gene or something. But your model looks great with her makeup. Way to go !! And hooray for the car getting fixed. Although it should be illegal to charge people that much. Geez !

Natalie said...

WoW! Is your dad that OLD? he he he!
We really miss you guys!
You better let us know when you have an addition coming.... Your parents will be great Grands!!!
Lots of Love!