Yesterday while I was at school I get this call from Brian. He had to leave work after lunch because his car was acting up. So he was heading home to take it into a shop. So I told him to call me when he got closer to home so I could meet him there(he works in Salt Lake). Well we get to the transmission place and the guy that takes it for a test drive...immediately turns around and says driving this is dangerous. Turns out the transmission is pretty much shot! Brian's car is not drivable. The guy was surprised it didn't just seize up and stop the whole car while Brian was on his way there. So we left the car there for now. We get to shop around for a new car and see what would be better. Replacing his car...or just paying the money to have a new transmission. If his car is only worth a certain amount we may just trade it in. But still deciding. For now we are down to one car.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's such a blessing the car didn't die while Brian was driving it. It could have happened while he was on the freeway or something. But I hope they can fix it for cheap or that you find a good car to replace it.
Good luck !
Bummer you have one car only. Thats such a pain. So is new car shopping. Been there done that last year when my car was almost dead! Good luck
oh my gosh. dont know how people survive with one car and 2 drivers. sorry about your car but hope you get it fixed or get a new one soon. no fun!
Post a Comment