Thursday, November 8, 2007

Well I am excited cause I have one more day til my month and a half break from school. I really dont have much planned for the break but just relaxing. Brian has started working later in the evenings so I am kinda lonely and bored. Guess its time for a hobby :) We are getting family pictures on saturday. So of course I have a ooober zit on my chin. Why wouldnt I? lol Ironic isnt it?! Anywho, I will have to post those pictures soon as I get them back

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I am SO excited to see your Family pictures ! And don't worry about the zit, there is still time before the pictures. Just put peroxide on it every night before you go to bed and it will dry out. At least that's what works for me.

Good luck !

Kami Milliron said...

How did the Family pictures go ? Did your happy zit cooperate with you ?! How does Brian like his new schedule, are you adjusting to it ? Don't worry, you'll figure out how to pass the time.