Sunday, November 11, 2007






















We got our pictures yesterday and already got them back. Pretty quick turn around :) Anywho, here are a few of them. I am really pleased with them!

8 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Who did your pictures, do they work in Arizona too ?

Courtney said...

cute pictures. I love that you guys got some together. I feel like I will never have any with just me and Mark except our wedding. I should find someone to do that, that is if Mark will go along with it!

Lynsey said...

You guys are so cute!! Those pictures turned out great, the hardest part is ordering I can never make up my mind then I order way to many ohhhh. Hey, do you ever talk to Heather you need to tell her to start a blog. Anyway Have a great thanksgiving!!

Maren said...

love the pictures. they turned out great! im loving your dark and short hair. good luck making up your mind. thats the worst part of all!

Katie Corley said...

Lindsay those pictures are so great! I wish I could drag Brandon to taking some portraits, but he refuses! Well done, again AWESOME pictures!

Lyle and Jaime said...

wow, they turned out good! Very cute! I can view your site now, obviously! I don't know what the deal was, it might have been my computer. I don't know.

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Hey I am so glad you said Hi. You and your husband are so cute together! It is really good to see you again!

Kami Milliron said...

heheheheheeeheheheee : ) : ) : ) : )
Sorry, I couldn't help it : )