Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Celebrating Jaxon's 2nd Birthday!!

I can't believe my baby will be 2 years old on Sunday!! Since we will all be out of town, we celebrated a week early! We had family over for pizza, presents and cake!

As I was icing his cake he was standing next to me on a chair, "washing" the dishes. What a good little helper!

Mommy helping Jaxon open his presents. He got a little distracted after Woody and Buzz were opened. But he loved ALL his gifts!

Showing Dad his new Toy Story Toys! He ran over and said, "Dad, Woody...Buzz!!!"

The Lightning McQueen cake I made. Jaxon LOVED it!

Jaxon trying on Woody's hat! Proud to say he hasn't lost it yet. Yet--being the key word lol.

Playing with his new toys! He literally sleeps with them too!

Singing happy birthday to Jaxon!

Mommy helping Jaxon blow out the candles.

Jaxon, Daddy and Mom with his birthday cake.

Jaxon feeding Woody his cake and ice cream...he needed some too lol.

Playing with his basketball hoop that Brian and I got him. He throws EVERYTHING through the hoop. Including all the parts to his Mr. Potato Head.

The gifts he got from everyone! Thanks guys!! He plays with all his toys during different times of the day, but he gets to them all :)

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Look at you lady, you look AWESOME ! And hello Mrs Talented . . that cake is great. I have never been able to master one of those. I just don't have it in me : ) I cannot believe your little man is TWO now. Time flies !

Nick & Danielle said...

So cute. I'm glad he had a happy birthday. And wow...where did you get your awesome cake decorating skills. Mad, Linds, Mad skils!

ScottandTia said...

wow!!! he is already 2, that is crazy! good job on the cake, it looks amazing!