I think it has been long enough! So here are some picture updates :) Jaxon is growing at a rapid rate. I think its in the water! He still loves cars and now he loves cowboy stuff. I swore I would never get my kids cowboy anything. But I bought him a pair of cowboy boots the other day and they are super cute on him. I will have to get pictures when they are on!
Such a sweetie when he is asleep!
He LOVES hats!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Yes we are alive!
Posted by The Porters at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I just wanna hug this little cowboy monster!
He's so stinkin adorable. Love him in a cowboy hat. Colby loves his cars too. Must be a boy thing. Glad to see you bloging again!
hey he is getting big he is so cute. it was nice to see you the other day.
Post a Comment