He goes into monkey mode...duh, don't you??!!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
What happens when Jaxon gets bored??
Posted by The Porters at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adventures
He goes into monkey mode...duh, don't you??!!
Posted by The Porters at 5:40 PM
3 comments:
Haha what a stinker. I bet Mom loves when he does that to her couches! :]
Nope, when Douglas gets tired he goes into " I am going to talk and talk and talk and talk and never stop " mode. And of course Josh goes into " Please, will someone just put me to bed, I am so tired and my brother won't shut up " I would LOVE if my boys went into cute monkey mode like your guy does. Lucky : )
Lindsay!!! I just randomly found your blog!! Your little boy is soo cute and is soo big since I saw him last.. it has been soooo long! hope all is well!!!
Post a Comment