Wednesday, March 4, 2009


I finally got around to re-dyeing my hair. Oh how I love to get my hair done!

8 comments:

Nate and Britney said...

Your hair looks really cute!!! Did you do it yourself, or did someone do it yourself?? I dyed my hair brown not to long age and I am enjoying it... it is nice to have a change every once in a while!!

Courtney said...

looking good!!

Brittany said...

you look GORGEOUS!! that's a great pic of you!
-and as for going private, it's a hard decision, huh. i think so too. i have no advice sorry!

Nick & Danielle said...

Cute hair! I love it dark!

Lyle and Jaime said...

It is super cute!

jamie and justin said...

Oh i love it!!! i love dark hair!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I need to do that - it's so rejuvinating.

ScottandTia said...

so cute! i love it