Thursday, February 26, 2009

Opinion on making the blog private

It's been awhile since I have posted anything. I could say that life has been crazy busy, but really I am just too tired. Also, it has come to my attention that there are some that are copying pictures off our blog and posting them elsewhere on the internet. So it has taken me a while to want to post more pictures. I should just make my blog private. I just wish I wouldn't have to. For all of you who have your blog private...is it beneficial? What would you suggest?

I did want to post this picture. I love how Jaxon lounges around sometimes. He puts his little hand behind his head (his right hand is behind his head in this one) and he crosses his legs. In the picture he is watching he favorite TV show Yo Gabba Gabba. Thanks Heather for introducing us to that lol.

8 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

First of all, Yo Gabba Gabba is the MOST annoying show ever created ! Sorry, I just had to get my two cents in ; )

I went private for a little while and it was fine, but I had some Family Members who could never view it, even when I added them. So I just made is public again. I would go private if I found that people were copying my pictures though.

Maren said...

it is annoying to go private and does take a long time but it is worth it, especially if people are copying your pictures. that is your sweet baby and who knows what rotten people are doing with his picture. it makes me sick to think about. i am glad i went private, especially because of scotts career, but yes, it does kind of stink when others cant view it or get in touch with you because it is private.

Nate and Britney said...

I haven't gone private so no advice there, but that is weird and scary that people are copying your pictures. I would probably go private if that was happening. Keep us updated. Jaxon is a cutie... how comfortable and relaxed he looks.

Lyle and Jaime said...

How did you find out that people were copying your pictures? I keep playing with the idea too. Just for safety but on the other hand I have family that have told me if I go private they definitely will not view it any more. They say it is a hastle to sign in. I think they're lazy;)

Daniel, Brea and Addie said...

Haha... Yo Gabba Gabba... Got to love the irritating show. "dont bite your friends" That was the first song i ever heard from that show... haha. And that picture of jax is super cute. But about your blog... i would do it unless ppl stop copying what you dont want them to have!!!

jamie and justin said...

i seriously hate yo gabba gabba even tho every song on there gets stuck in your head forever! its my ringtone tho..anyways. i would totally go private if you want..whats stopping you?

jamie and justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naoma said...

I went back and forth on the private issue for MONTHS... But then I started getting randome comments from people I didn't know and that was when my husband said it was time. It is a hard choice though, you gotta do what you feel comfortable doing. I also have family memebers that don't check it anymore which is sad. =(