This weekend is homecoming in Springville. Being a little town there is a homecoming parade that goes through the city. The parade is just amazing lol. It last like 20 minutes long, and has all the clubs and sports teams in it. This was Jaxon in his chair awaiting his first parade. Only he fell asleep when we got to it, and then woke up when we got in the car. So he missed it, but I am sure he wouldnt have known what was going on anyways lol. We even brought his hat to shade his baldness from the sun :)

Jaxon is such a cuddle bug! Anytime we take naps on the bed he always wiggles his way over to right next to me and sleeps super soundly. I won't lie, I love having a cuddly boy :) His "old man" hair line is slowly going down. So soon he will be evenly bald all over his head and not just a cult-e-sac hair line.
I was able to catch Jaxon's smile in a couple pictures. Usually when I go to take pictures...he decides to stare at me intently. 
Friday, September 12, 2008
Posted by The Porters at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVE that little face, so precious ! He has the cutest smile and he is getting so big.
Douglas used to cuddle a lot when he was first born. Cherish it, it won't last long !
I love the first one of his smiling pictures! Doesn't it just make you melt when they smile at you?!
Oh and Lexi had the same "old man's balding hair-do" I remember freakin out one day because I had really noticed that on top it was not the same! She's still bald but at least it's even now LOL so he'll get there! He is still so cute!!!
yeah you don't have an ugly baby!!! he is so cute!
Cute, Cute, Cute!! Los Hermanos is a must! CALL ME!
your baby is so cute! congrats! you look so happy with your super cute baby!
your so funny linds!! i know it was so good to see you too!! remember all our good times at chilies with rico suave?!!? oh thanks for letting me stock it! mine is open as well!
Post a Comment