Monday, December 17, 2007

Yeah

For those of you who do not know I am pregnant. I am about7-8 weeks along. And I have been sicker than a dog! I had a kidney infection that kicked my butt! I had to go to the ER for dehydration. That is where they found the infection. I was there for about 4-5 hours into the night getting IV's. Now I am just super nauseated and still not able to keep too much down. I am staying at my parents, cause I dont wanna be home all day sick by myself. Also, Brea is engaged. She got engaged on Saturday night! I will try to keep everyone posted. I dont get on here too much, due to lack of wanting to sit up.

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Hang in there Linds : )

Natalie said...

I am excited for you guys!! Yea, Kenny and Celeste are finally "grandma and Grandpa" ha ha ha! "We love you Kenny and Celeste!"

Brea looks great, it was fun seeing her at the Cooley party and her ring is beautiful.

Well, kidney infections aren't fun, I was hospitalized for four days 2 Thanksgivings ago. Drink lots of cranberry juice and water. :) I know, you already have a mom, but it's true-- Love ya!

Lynsey said...

Linds-congrats, Im sooo excited for you, HURRAY:) Im sorry your so sick, hang in there.

Courtney said...

Yeah!! That is so awesome. Congrats!! Hopefully stuff will get better soon and you can enjoy being pregnant. :)

Kami Milliron said...

Hey Linds, how are you feeling today ..

Maren said...

CONGRATS!! i am so happy for you that you are pregnant but sorry about the real sick part! no fun. hang in there, 12 weeks will be here before you know it and then you will hopefully be feeling better. congrats to yuor sister too. post some pics!