Saturday, December 29, 2007

changed the blog....lost info.

Once upon a time I changed my blog and a bunch of things got erased. So if you dont see your name on my friends list...leave me a little note. I tried to get everyone. But I dont know what I did, just changed the layout and lucky me. haha. Sorry I have been a slacker this month, I have just had wonderful morning sickness all month. I didnt even send out Christmas cards this year cause I just did not feel well enough. I did get them made so I will have to scan it in and post it soon. So dont think any of ya were forgotten this year...just everyone lol. I will also get pictures up asap.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I've done that before..but your blog looks good. Now that I created three columns I'm afraid to change it again. I love having the extra column. Well talk to you soon! Happy New Year!!

Kami Milliron said...

Linds you're a preggo now, you can get away with pretty much anything ! Everyone understands and for those of us who have been there with pregnancy and morning sickness .. we REALLY understand !

A good thing to do is to copy all your Blog addresses and put them in a word document and save them. Sometimes when you change your layout, it can delete things. I have all my addresses copied just incase.

Lynsey said...

ahhhh that sucks I did that ;)
So are you feeling better now, or are you still pretty sick?? Hopefully you are doing better and soon you will be able to enjoy being prego. I hope you had a good christmas!!