Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Last Saturday we babysat my sister Taitum all day. So we took her to lunch at the training table. She was so excited to order for us on the phones (thats how you place your order). Then I actually agreed to go ice skating. I am definitely not a huge fan of ice skating. Mostly because I am not good. I can barely dodge the ice on the side walks lol, let alone a big slab on purpose. But I will admit it was fun. I couldnt really teach her how to skate cause I am not good. But after a while Brian took her and taught her a bit. Here are some pictures of our fun day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all so cute! I have never been ice skating. I should try it. You really know how to do this Blogger thing. I could really use your help. Lol.
But I put some new pictures up they are so cute. Check them out!