Monday, October 8, 2007



This past week was super busy. I still havent been able to enjoy leaving school at three because I havent gotten to. For design team we got to go to the mall all week from 11-6pm (sometimes later) for beauty week and do hair in Dillards. It was fun, but wore us all out. Then on top of that it seemed there was something every night this week. How did life get so busy? Conference was such a nice break though. It was nice to be able to just sit and listen to the leaders of the church. When I was younger I dont think I ever enjoyed it as much as I do now.

Oh and during the priesthood session I went out to dinner with my mom and sister Taitum to Red Robin. While we were there Taits asked the most random thing. She asked why my cousin married a white guy but he had black lips. We just looked at her confused as to why she would ask this at all. Then she started to imitate the lips. haha!

4 comments:

Lynsey said...

Whats up linds!! How are you? Ok so I have been meaning to tell you something and I always forget, my sister swears we look a like!! (Ill take that as a compliment!!) I guess there is a picture in your slide show that she thought was me :) So I guess we look alike!! (im sooo sorry linds) Im coming to UT Oct 26th but it doesn't look like ill be making it to Provo :( Hope everything is going good!!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Okay, your little sis is so cute! I love the lips! Tanner got married a couple weeks ago. The weekend before confrence weekend. So I guess not even two weeks ago. (not in the temple) She is a really good girl. I just hope tanner is ready for marriage he is still extremely immature. Anyway, a whole other story. How have you been feeling??

Kami Milliron said...

YOU'RE ALIVE .. hooooraaaaay !!

Amy said...

Hey! Your little sister acts like a spaz just like mine do! Must run in the family!!