Matt has almost been gone a year! He is in Johannesburg South Africa, and as any missionary he is obsessed with random signs. Here are a few that he has sent us back.
I can't believe Matt is on a mission, Crazy! I can't believe tyler is a RM. We're not really doing much for the 4th. My parents are here so, we might just go to the show in Pocatello, which is much, I hear! Then on the 5th we're going camping for the weekend. What are you guys doing?
It still throws me for a loop to see Matt as a Missionary. I remember him as a little boy who used to follow us around ! Your blog looks cute. How did you customize your template ..
I was talking about your blog, but since you brought it up, where are my cookies!!! j/k Whatever linds I bet you guys do fun things. I'm coming to Utah/ogden, with my mom in Sept. if we go to provo i'll have to come by and see you.
6 comments:
I can't believe Matt is on a mission, Crazy! I can't believe tyler is a RM. We're not really doing much for the 4th. My parents are here so, we might just go to the show in Pocatello, which is much, I hear! Then on the 5th we're going camping for the weekend. What are you guys doing?
It still throws me for a loop to see Matt as a Missionary. I remember him as a little boy who used to follow us around ! Your blog looks cute. How did you customize your template ..
cute new blog! i cant believe he has almost been gone a year! that flew by for me!! it seems like he just left.
I was talking about your blog, but since you brought it up, where are my cookies!!! j/k
Whatever linds I bet you guys do fun things.
I'm coming to Utah/ogden, with my mom in Sept. if we go to provo i'll have to come by and see you.
i need you to teach me how to post pictures on the sides and the header?? I can't figure it out
your the BEST thanks for the help!!!
Post a Comment