I actually had a day off on the Fourth of July, and so did Brian! Amazing I know. It was a fun day to just spend time together. We started off by going swimming at our community pool across from the apt. We were there about 2 hours. Then we went to a BBQ at my parents house...food is always good :) Then all of us went to watch the fireworks from the Stadium of Fire. Of course we were stuck in traffic for about an hour. But it was a great day all in all!!! Oh and check out the matching flag shirts Brian and I have on! He wasnt exactly excited about it as I was. But they were only five bucks! Plus its patriotic :)

2 comments:
well aren't you guys just so precious with your matching shirts : )
what a fun day together!
Post a Comment