I havent made cookies in like 7 months..maybe longer! I finally got around to making my special recipe cookies! I am so proud of myself lol! And they are MMM MMM good if I do say so myself :)
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
i LOVE that picture of your guys. very cute.
lindsay, i have not recieved my cookies yet ; )
YUM! i made cookies sunday too but now the problem is that i eat them everytime i walk into the kitchen. you think i am joking but i am not. they are peanut butter ones and fat free im sure!
linds those cookies look sooo yummy, maybe you could over night some to me hahaha!!! I can never get my cookies to look like that!! Thankgoodness for the pre-made cookie dough j/k
Wow those look so good!!!! Now I want to make some! My mouth is watering :) Are you guys really thinking of moving to Logan? In another year we'll be moving to Meridian which is the Boise area. But maybe we can get together some time. It seems like I'm always in SLC and Provo.
Hey you...I have a blog now too check it out...www.akiracallie.blogspot.com
later, Courtney
Hellooo Lindsay ! When are you going to do some updates on your blog. Snap to it ; )
Post a Comment