Sunday, April 20, 2008






Brea was up here for the weekend and she did alot of her wedding plans in a week!! On Saturday she did her bridals. They were taken at the Noni Gardens in Orem. I did her hair. It took roughly two hours. The area she had her pictures done was so gorgeous!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe she's getting married!! She's gorgeous! Tell her congrats!

Kami Milliron said...

She looks gorgeous and you did a great job on her hair : ) Tell her I said congrats and that I love her dress !

Lyle and Jaime said...

Holy Cow! That is crazy to think she's getting married! Where is she getting married? AZ or UT?? I love her dress and her hair looked awesome! Marleis says Brea is crazy!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Oh, when is the actual big day?

Natalie said...

I was going to say...did I miss something? She looks great!!