Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rascal Flatts

This past weekend I took my sister Taitum to the Rascal Flatts concert. It was me and her and then my friend Jessica and her sister Megan. We started out with dinner at the Mayan restaurant. They have people who dive into a pool while you eat. And its decorated all around you with trees and what no. Its a pretty cool place. Well Taitum and Megan got a picture with one of the divers. I call him the naked loin cloth man. lol.
Then we just parked in Sandy and rode the tracks train up to the arena where the concert would be. This way we just avoided traffic and got out of there faster.
The concert was super fun! This is the third one in a row I have been to. The lead singer kept disappearing throughout the concert. So the others were singing and entertaining. The years before were better, but it was still well worth going! Kellie Pickler was the opening act and I am addicted to her cd! I just felt bad cause I kept getting so tired, especially towards the end haha. What can I say, I am just so exciting.

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun ! Girls nights are always the best !

Lyle and Jaime said...

What night was it? Marleis went on Friday the 7th. She however, has a rich friend and they were on the ground in the 16th row. SNOTS!

Daniel, Brea and Addie said...

i'm jealous!! i would have loved to go! but i'm glad you two went! we'll have to force daniel to come to one sometime... haha.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. It looks like you had tons of fun!

Natalie said...

I'm glad that you girls had a great time. Taitum is growing up so fast!

Kami Milliron said...

Don't you think it's about time to switch your pregnancy countdown from pink to B L U E ?!