Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Graduation, moms bday, and gender!!

Well I finally had my graduation at the good ol' BonLosee. I am still there of course but I do only have about 170 hours left out of 2000! So there is a light at the end of this tunnel!

My moms birthday was on Sunday. We got her an ice cream cake, only it wasnt labeled. So the inside was ala surprise :) Luckily it turned out to be pralines and cream so it was awesome!


And the moment we have all been excited for...ITS A BOY!!! I would love to post some pictures of the ultra sound only we are moving and that is packed up. Anywho everytime the Ultra sound tech wanted to measure bones or look at the brain or heart, his little hand was covering every area lol. Our baby is insanely active right now! He had his little hand in between his legs for a while...I just laughed and said must be a boy. And it was lol. When it came to find the gender of our little guy, hey was not shy at all! We are just so thrilled to finally know :)

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom and congrats on Graduating ! You look great : )

Lynsey said...

Yea for a boy, that is soooo exciting. Congrats on graduating, 170 hours will go by so fast! You look great you make an adorable prego mommy:)

Anonymous said...

Congrays! Boys are really fun!

Courtney said...

congrats on the baby boy! exciting! You look so cute :)

Tyra said...

That is so exciting!!! Being a mom is alot of work but totally fun at the same time. Congrats. Any names yet???

Amy said...

Congrats on the boy! I hope you're having a shower down here! I'd be willing to throw one for you if you'd like!!