Saturday, January 26, 2008

Last week I did my friends hair for her bridal pictures. Then I went with her up to Temple Square in Salt Lake to help her and be there during her pictures. Yeah it was freakin cold!! The high that day was 20 degrees! Her hair was a little tricky to do, it was a short A-line. But I think it turned out ok.

Here is her hair when it was done. Only we forgot one thing...had to get the shirt off after the veil was in place. No worries we stretched the crap out of her tshirt haha.

This is a fountain that is in front of the Church administration building (I believe). This is the first time I ever saw it shooting up like this. For the longest time I just thought it was a small pond.

Here is another fountain around temple square...as you can tell half of it is ice. It was super cold.

7 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

You did a great job on her hair, it looks really good.

Lyle and Jaime said...

Her hair looks awesome! You would never guess it was super short. Very good job!20 degrees...Ha try 10!! Actually I think everything under 30 feels about the same! Maybe cause you're numb by then, I don't know. How are you feeling?? I'm doing pretty good. Especially now that I'm in the second trimester. Now I have no excuses to have Lyle take over for me at home....bummer!!

Daniel, Brea and Addie said...

her hair looks so pretty!!! you are still doin mine of course for mine. :] i'm glad that i've got someone good to do that!!! love ya sis!!!

Lynsey said...

Nice Linds, you did a great job!

Natalie said...

Fabulous!! How are you feeling? Time is going quick~ Amy had hers already, I can't believe it!

Allison Johnson said...

Her hair looks great! I didn't know you do hair too. I am the Allison that everyone swore we were twin in high school...good time! Hahaha!

Kami Milliron said...

How is School going, do you like being back ? How is Bert, is he being nice to his Mom : )