Sunday, January 13, 2008

Change again :)

Yeah it took me about 8 hours to get this blonde again. After the first day it was orange. So the second day we bleached again and toned it twice. Dont worry my hair is damaged lol. But I like it lighter. I am sure I will change it again though.

7 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

It's really cute but I LOVE you with dark hair. I don't think I will ever go back to blonde, I'm a brunette now : )

Lyle and Jaime said...

It is really cute. Do blondes really have more fun?? I do like you dark though.

Hey, I'm trying to get the word out that i am placing a mary kay order this month everything is half off plus tax. Let me know if you want anything. tell a friend!

Natalie said...

I'm use to you blonde~ I don't see you enough! It looks good.:) I like the haircut too!

Lynsey said...

Cute Linds!! You're just cute so any change is going to look adorable. So hows the prego momma?? Feeling any better?

Daniel, Brea and Addie said...

:] I like it lots!

Amy said...

There's the Linds I remember! You do make a cute brunette, though.

Maren said...

i was just like you...i changed my hair every month while in school. i like the new change.