Once again I changed my hair to dark brown. This time I think I will leave it like this for a while. What do you think?
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Posted by The Porters at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adventures
Once again I changed my hair to dark brown. This time I think I will leave it like this for a while. What do you think?
Posted by The Porters at 9:56 AM
7 comments:
Okay, your hair is really cute! I love you with short hair! I do like it dark too! Dang your just beautiful! Okay, we love to go camping! We don't really have a good spot. We just met Marleis up here once at a place like 15 minutes from my house. It's not even very cool. But if you guys know a good place we could totally go for a weekend and meet you!
Love it !
Don't you just love being in Beauty school, you can do all kinds of fun things to your hair. And then once you are out of school you never get your hair done because you don't have time, it sucks!!I like your hair dark it looks really cute! Your husbands gets a new wife almost every month doesn't he, he must love that :) Marleis's hair looks really cute, you did a great job!! I am quiet impressed!!
i like it dark! mine has been dark for almost a year now and i am ready for blond again but i like dark. like the change in blog too.
I love the new layout. So what's going on with the whole Insurance thing. Write me .. I need some Lindsay gossip !!
Love the dark hair!!! I dont think I have ever seen it that way.
linds all your slide shows are so cute!! Don't you hate being baby hungary, it consumes your mind 100% you find yourself wacthing all the babies everywhere you go!!! Are you going to start trying in the NEAR future? I was going to come to UT next month but now we are coming in Oct. I want to see you, so hopefully we will get to provo. My header was actually so easy, I put that together my self and then scanned it and saved it to my computer. really really easy
Post a Comment