Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ok so I guess I have been "tagged" Thanks Kami :) So here it goes 10 things about me.

1-I HAVE A TUMOR-yeah its in my back and about the size of an orange. I have had it for about a year or so and the Dr. seems to think that it is "normal" Needless to say we are going to get a second opinion as soon as insurance kicks in again. My body likes to develope tumors on its own. I have already had 5 removed.

2-I AM AFRAID OF FISH-yes you did read that right...I hate swimming in lakes, rivers....an aquarium (just kidding) But seriously I think they are going to attack me or something. I have been told multiple times that they are more afraid of me than I am of them. Yeah right, I know they are just waiting for me lol.

3-I LIKE TO SCRAPBOOK

4-I AM IN COSMOTOLOGY SCHOOL-I am at BonLosee. I have to have 2000 hours before I graduate and I have 1068 hours! I am half way there. And for those of you who know Jaime Trone(Carlson) I go to school with her lil sister Marlies :)

5-I LOVE MY HUSBAND-I really lucked out with him. He treats me so well, and loves me everyday for who I am. Everyday I look at him I fall more and more in love with him. He is my best friend, and I love him so very much!!

6-I HATE SUPER GLUE!!!-today in fact I was doing acrylic nails and the stupid stuff was some what clogged. I pushed too hard and it exploded ALL over me. Hair,cheeks,neck,arms and yes my hands were glued together. Ugh, took a bit to clean that up. I have also super glued my arm to a table top in the dental office. Super glue and I just dont mix! Neither do sharp objects but that is another story.

7-I MISS MY CAT-I adopted a pet from the animal shelter. She was a rag doll. Such a beautiful animal. She was almost an answer to my prayers at that time in my life. She never left my side, watched movies with me, played fetch, slept under my blanket on my pillow like a lil hairy human. I had to get rid of her when I got married. Brian is super allergic :(

8-I CANT WHISTLE-I usually go WHOO WHOO with my voice (aka no whistle) Ever since the braces, I just cant. I do alot of spitting though.

9-IM LACTOSE AND TOLERANT-I love ice cream and cheese! So whenever I want to feel sick I eat them. I just cant resist sometimes. Root beer floats...who couldnt!

10-WE WILL PROBABLY MOVE TO SALT LAKE-when I am done with school, we will probably head up that way to be closer to Brians job if all is still going well. I dont want to live in Salt Lake necessarily, so hopefully it will be just around there somewhere. I am kinda scared to move where I know nobody, but it will be a good adventure for us!

well that is the conclusion of my ten.
Next I tag.....Courtney Ellis, Jaime Trone and Lynsey Hardison :)

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Well just when you think you know someone .. I had no idea you were best friends with super glue ! And HOORAY for the birth control ! !

Lynsey said...

I had know idea you had tumors, how scary I hope everything will be okay. You will be such a good mom, I hope you can have babies soon!!! You need to talk Heather into getting a blog!!