Monday, May 9, 2011

It's been a while!

I kinda forgot we had a blog! That or I ignored it due to the lack of time! Well alot has happened since the last post. We moved to Salt Lake area and love it! I will post more pictures as I get things more set up.

Jaxon's room is the only one completely decorated!


Yes his playroom is pink right now=)



Our room.

Nice BIG closet!
Front of House


Back of house.

Front door area




Guest Bathroom




Laundry




TV room...coffee table is a temporary tv stand lol
Like I said I will post more picture as I get things more together. Just some main details...there are 5 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms with a den. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs. The den is just off the TV room. We love it and are excited to be living here! The ward has been super great and welcoming too!!

0 comments: