Monday, April 12, 2010

um...Gross but oh so hilarious!

I was drying my hair in the bathroom. Normally Jaxon likes to sit and play cars in the laundry room so he is by me. Well today he decided to sift through the dirty clothes! I turned around and he had his uncle's dirty underwear on his head. LOL! I didnt get the camera shot when he had it pulled over his face, but I did get the half hanging on his head shot! What a nut!!

4 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Awesome, that just screams sanitary ; ) Gotta love little Boys !

Daniel, Brea and Addie said...

Haha at least it's just the leg... what a goof!

Courtney said...

haha what a crazy kid and such a boy. love it!

Courtney said...

I can't remember if I told you, but I got the easter baskets at personalcreations.com They have tons of cute stuff.