Sunday, March 14, 2010

Who does he look more like?

We never posted pictures of Brian and I as babies to compare to Jaxon. Mostly because I didnt have pictures of us on the computer. But now they have been scanned in. Just for fun, who do you guys think Jaxon looks more like?

Brian as a baby


Jaxon


Lindsay as a baby

5 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Brain, for sure !

Courtney said...

I would say more like Brian, but not completely him, there is some of you in him too. :)

Anonymous said...

Jaxon definitely looks like Brain! But he has some of his mommy in him too!

ScottandTia said...

i've gotta go with the group...brian. although lindsay's pictures are similar. fun idea!

Daniel, Brea and Addie said...

The ears are definitely Brian! But the goofy grin belongs to you! (His smile is my favorite!) He looks more like a Johnson boy to me though. Lol like Brett kinda.