I havent taken Jaxon outside much due to the wonderful air quality, and his ongoing congestion. But yesterday we went outside for a bit. There is not much snow right now as you can see. But he still had fun.
Ever see that movie called Big Daddy? The kid on there asks for 30 packets of ketchup to eat. That is my son! He loves ketchup and yes he is eating it with a spoon.
Jaxon chilling on his lightening Mcqueen couch. He loves sitting on it and laying on it (it folds out too)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
snow and ketchup..does life get anymore exciting?!
Posted by The Porters at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:) he is just too cute. I love how he puts his hands behind his head when he relaxes. Ha ha love you!
i agree with the above comment. i love the picture with his hands behind his head while he laying! so cute!!
Aww i love him lounging in his sb pjs! He's so cute! That's really funny that he just likes to eat ketchup. What a silly kid.
Random question for you...about cutting hair. Do you use clippers around the sides and bottoms and then cut the top with scissors? If you use clippers what size of a guard do you put on it? I really like his hair and I've cut Colby's but I haven't been brave enough to really cut it, I just trim it a little. Thanks!
Post a Comment