Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Things I have made lately!

Here is what I have been busy doing/making lately :)

A baby shower cake. Don't look too close...it was my first time lol

Shower favors

Invites for my sister's shower

The onsies I made for my sister's little girl!

Jaxon loves spongebob. So I made him a spongebob fleece blanket. Not the Pj's though. Those were courtesy of Walmart :)Jaxon has also recently become obsessed with cars. Gotta love little boys

7 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Aw, You did an amazing job on ALL of that cute stuff ! The cake looks awesome. I could never do it that good. It would have been funny if you had added like 2 extra toes to each foot - you know, just to throw people off ; )

Courtney said...

Wow I love it all. The cake is such a cute idea! Very original and I think it looks good. Love the onesies, I may have to copy them now for my next one. Hope you don't mind! Colby love spongebob too, I think he would love that blanket, maybe I should make him one too, Jaxon just keeps getting cuter!

Rebecca Jackson said...

So cute! You are so creative!

Jalaine Lassek said...

SO CUTE!!!

A Princess World said...

You are SO talented. The cake--so cute! Gotta love Spongebob!

Nate and Britney said...

Wow Little miss crafty queen!! Way cute cake... what a cute idea!! I love everything... you have been busy!!

Naoma said...

You are SO creative! Nice job, I love it all!