I have been learning to use this free photo editing software and here are a couple pictures I have done. 

Friday, September 18, 2009
Pictures of Jaxon
Posted by The Porters at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adventures
I have been learning to use this free photo editing software and here are a couple pictures I have done. 

Posted by The Porters at 3:01 PM
5 comments:
Cute! You will have to let me know what software you are using. He is the cutest little guy!
What software are you using ? Those turned out really good !
cute! what is the software?
Too cute! Love it!
Lindsey!! Yay! I found you and all sorts of girls from the BL on here!!! Your boy is so dang cute!! He is so big.. can't believe it's been that long since the good days?! Anyways, hope you are doing great and cute blog!!!
Post a Comment