Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Jaxon!!

Alright here are some pictures from Jaxon's first birthday. We were able to have everyone there from both families (except Brian's sister and her Husband. They were on their honeymoon). We also had a few friends come:) We just went to a beautiful park. It was perfect weather!! And thanks to my awesome sister Brea, we have lots of pictures!! Thank you Brea love you!! Thanks to everyone who came and made Jaxon's birthday an unforgettable one.

Uncle Brett and Jaxon hanging out.

Taitum and her friend Baylie playing in the water.

Matt and his friend Hickman (also known as bear) posing.

There was a stream in the park...the water was kinda cold and Jaxon didnt care for it. As you can tell, his feet are tucked up lol.

Cleaning up Jaxon. He wasnt too messy.

He thought he was funny being the center of attention.

Jaxon eating his cake and doing a "rock on" symbol with his hand. Nice shot Brea!

Jaxon and Daddy playing.

Present time. Which mom and dad basically opened them all. He would get frustrated when we would take one away to open another.

My favorite cake picture lol. His face says it all!

He grabbed at his cake before anyone could stop him. He was anxious to touch it the whole cake, just not his own piece.

Jaxon put this shirt on his head after he pulled it out. I think he was getting dressed lol.

More presents.

Dad, Mom and Jaxon.

The Cake. Its a character from his favorite TV show Yo Gabba Gabba. His name is Brobee. Turned out well. Just took me 3 hours to make. But I enjoyed it :)

Jaxon got a Winnie the Pooh card from his Great Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. He LOVED it. It would play the song every time you opened it. Needless to say, we never heard the full song lol.

Thank you for the cute card!!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

dude!! i'm freaking out that you left me a comment because i haven't known where you went to??!! i lost you after you stopped your last blog... so i didn't know if you'd quit blog-land or just relocated... anyway, glad to find you again! yay!

ScottandTia said...

wow, i can't believe he's 1!!! looks like a fun family party! good job on the cake, it's cute.

Daniel, Brea and Addie said...

I am so glad that we were able to be there for his birthday! We had so much fun. :] Plus, it was good to get to see everyone again. You've got one cute kid on your hands... Hope I can live up to those expectations when it comes to our baby!! Love you!

Mackenzie Sue said...

Linds, he is so cute. I love his smile and his hair! I can't believe he is one already!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the cake! Great job. He's growing up so fast. I can't believe it's been a year. Seems like only yesterday - tear! - LOL (I only know because I feel that way with Porter!!

Brittany said...

a stalker??!! that's seriously scary! i'm sorry. i'm glad i found you again!

Lyle and Jaime said...

I can't believe they are 1! It is really crazy!!!

Courtney said...

I can't believe he's 1! I love his cake it's so cute!! I have to agree his rock on picture is pretty sweet.

A Princess World said...

He is so cute-time flies by way too fast. I am so impressed by your cake decorating skills!

Naoma said...

Love the Yo Yo Gabba cake!! Happy Birthday cute little guy!