Jaxon has a "play" remote and thinks he can control the TV with it sometimes. 
He has figured out how to climb. The chair on the side of him, he can climb up. 
Can you go blind watching TV this close?? LOL this is usually how he watches TV. Thank goodness it's a rumor that you can go blind sitting that close ;)
Monday, June 8, 2009
Jaxon and TV
Posted by The Porters at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! He is so big now! Time flies! Congrats on your anniversary too! It looks like you guys had a good time! I remember when you were visiting and we had your bridal shower at Heather's It doesn't seem like that long ago! That's crazy!
Jaxon is so cute!!! I love how he watches TV- he can come hang out with me...thats how I watch unless I have my glasses!!!
Haha thats hilarious. I'm glad he's watching spongebob! :] one of the best shows in the world. haha
haha I need to get a play remote for colby, he already loves that thing!
Post a Comment