Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas was good to us this year. It was great to just spend time with family. Here are some pictures of the holidays. It's been kinda crazy with us trying to fit everything in I have not had a chance to update my blog.

Here is Jaxon and his favorite past time. Playing with his feet. He is so grabby lately. For example I changed his stinky diaper, and my wonderful son grabbed the diaper and flung it across the bed. I love it!!


I think Jaxon enjoyed opening the first gift or two, after that, it was mom and dad opening stuff for him :) Still fun though.



I love this picture he has such a cute look.


We went sledding up the canyon when my sister and her hubby were up. Jaxon was sporting the snow suit. Kept him warm, minus the face area. But luckily there was a fireplace in the pavilion where we were sledding.

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! You have a darling family:)

Happy New Year

Courtney said...

he looks so cute in the snowsuit!

Jalaine Lassek said...

I love the last picture of him! He's getting so big! We went to the same place sledding, didn't you take Jaxon down on the sled? lol Lexi cried just sitting in the sled being pulled around lol