School has been taking up most of my time. As of today, I only have 8 hours left out of 2000!! Finally I will be done! Brian babysits Jaxon in the morning and my mom takes him in the afternoon. When I get home from school he doesnt take his eyes off me. I am so excited to just be done and be able to spend my time with him again! Jaxon is now three months old!! I can hardly believe it, he is growing so fast. I got him to giggle the other day for the first time, but I cant get him to do it again. I think he was just super tired, and it was one of those things. I dyed my hair dark again. It took Jax a bit to recognize me. I like it darker better, and its much easier up keep. :) Anywho here are some pictures of our little guy.
Watching TV with daddy. Jaxon is addicted to TV. He will sit and coo and what not if he is watching TV.
Tummy time! Finally he enjoys being on his tummy, for a short time anyways lol. He always smiles until the camera comes out then its like deer in the headlight look sometimes. 

Jaxon with his Uncle Brett, and Uncle Matt. Brett can make him smile no matter what. I think it's cause he is so goofy :)

He always sleeps with his little arm behind his head...I love it
He is a happy boy :)


Saturday, October 25, 2008
much needed update! Pictures and more pictures!
Posted by The Porters at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congrats on school that is awesome!! Jaxson is getting so big! Cute little man you've got. :)
I cant wait to see the little guy again! he's so much bigger since i last saw him!
Post a Comment