Tuesday, July 29, 2008




Jaxs already has such a little personality. I just love it! He is a pretty mild baby. Rarely cries, so far anyways :)
As far as I go, I was put on blood pressure medication to help my blood pressure return back to normal and control the swelling in my legs. I actually have ankles now and not cankles!! I am still pretty sore, but nothing that motrin wont cure :) I am just glad to start getting back to feeling normal, whatever that was. Its been so long lol.

8 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

SO Cute !

Courtney said...

Oh he is a cutie!

Jalaine Lassek said...

No more cankles! Yeah! He's adorable :) Can't wait to see you guys sometime.

Brittany said...

It's brittany again! Such fun pics and stuff... just wanted to say hi so I don't feel like I'm just stalking your blog ;)

Lyle and Jaime said...

He is so adorable! Isn't it so worth it!

Mackenzie Sue said...

Lindsay he is adorable. I'm glad you are starting to feel back to normal, being pregnant can be hard-but so worth it.

Anna said...

So dang cute! I love how you can tell thier personalities from the get-go!
... I'm sure you made cankles look Sexy! But congrats at getting rid of them!!

Natalie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better and he is just too cute!!