Grandpa cooley, Brett, me, dad, taitum, mom, grandpa Johnson, brea, and Daniel
Yeah we are finally up and running!! Anywho, my little sister Taitum was baptized on Saturday. So we had the grandparents up and my sister Brea and her boy Daniel. For Labor day we had the opportunity to go up to Park City at The Canyons (a skiing resort). We rode the tram up to a resturant on top of the mountain and ate there for lunch. The tram was fun until it stopped on the way back over a really deep area of the mountain and the thing was swinging. My stomach dropped to the ground!!!


Brian and I Grandma Johnson Grandma Cooley
love our dad!!
just us girls!After the canyons we went up by the alpine slide area. We rode this ride called the coaster. You are each in your own little car and it takes you up to the top of the mountain. and then you are like on your own mini rollercoaster as you coast down the mountain going in and out of trees and what not. It was a blast!!




4 comments:
What a fun weekend. I haven't seen your grandma and grandpa cooley in forever! They look the same! And I love your slide show from the beginning. I laughed when I saw Dalton and Brandon. Good old days!! I was waiting to see the one of all the girls back at Stapley. I didn't see it in there. That was forever ago!!!!! Ahhh, memories....
Congrats to your little Sis for getting Baptized, It looks like you all had a lot of fun.
SOOO how is the no birth control thing working out ??!!
sheesh, i can believe she is already 8! so fun to see pics of your family again. its been years and years since i have seen them...besides your sister at your shower. your mom and dad look just the same!!
I remember going to the coopers with ya and swimming all the time... that was a long time ago! Do you like things in Utah?
Post a Comment