Tuesday, May 15, 2007






















Why cant I leave my hair the same? The world may never know. Well next month is mine and Brians one year anniversary! Time has seriously gone by super fast. I love it though. Hopefully we will be able to start trying for little ones. I mean I am not getting any younger right? As for my family...We got to talk to Matt on Sunday, he has been gone for 9 months already! Brea turns 18 on friday and graduates next tuesday!! Brett is 15 now and getting taller. Taitum is 7 and going on like 20 lol.

8 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR ! ! ! !

Maren said...

i cant believe how big all of your siblings are! i still remember them from when you lived here. i cant believe you moved that long ago. 8 years? when are you coming down again?

Lynsey said...

holy cow i can't believe your brother and sisters? I rememeber them all being so young, and you babysitting all the time, now a mission and graduating. I love looking at your blog, and seeing whats next with your hair!!! Where do you live in orem? I lived in Provo while I was going to bon losee. But, I was always in orem, I dated a guy from orem. I can't believe we didn't see eachother. :(

Lynsey said...

Okay, I know where state street is. I wish I would have known you were living there. I was in Provo sept2000-july2002. I lived at king henry. I liked Bon Losee, I never really had any problems with them. I worked at the tower towards the end, I had a fun class so I'm sure that helped! Are you liking it? How far into it are you? I actually had a job at scissors in orem, but then I moved home!!!

Nathan and Jordan said...

I was....when I was in elementary school and Jr High...did I take dance with you?!

Nathan and Jordan said...

wow! I can't believe that you remembered me then?! Were you in the show where we dressed up like doctors? Or the show where we wore those costumes with the ruffle sleeves with the fruit on them? I can't believe I remember that :)

Nathan and Jordan said...

you were the one on the table?! I was the doctor with the big sunglasses! Ha ha!!!! and didnt we perform at a Suns halftime show or something??

Lyle and Jaime said...

Your hair is really cute! How have you been?? I haven't seen you since your bridal shower at Heather's. I just moved Marleis in this weekend and she starts Bon Losee tomorrow. She said she saw you at the front desk. Anyway, check out my blog sometime.
Jaime Carlson Trone...in case you didn't know. :-) By the way i live 3 hours from ya now! Come visit!!!!