Well I had set up an account (yes sadly) on the web site that goes by the name of myspace. I was looking to meet some new people, and that exactly what I did! Among many people, there was one special friend who I began to come more and more in contact with. After a few months of chatting back and forth online and through our trusty texting, it was time to meet in person. His name was Jon. Well Jon was nervous to meet me for the first time, so he brought a friend along with him. Guess who the friend was that he brought along.....Brian my husband :) No worries Jon still is one of our best friends. This is a picture of the very first night we met :)
Monday, April 30, 2007
How We Met
Posted by The Porters at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i didn't know that. how funny. go myspace !
Post a Comment